Click on the "Follow" link to keep up with this blog!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Complex

(Week 10 day 7)
  There are a lot of difficult things in my life right now. It's hard for me to get up at 4:20 a.m. every morning. Sometimes it's difficult for me to concentrate enough to write one of these blogs. It's certainly hard for me to remember what makes my wife angry from moment to moment. However, there is one thing that trumps them all. It is damn near impossible for me to keep Tanisha's surroundings smelling good enough to not make her sick. And the hardest thing of them all? My breath. She was already sensitive before with smells and me brushing my teeth after eating. Now with her EPP (Extra Pregnancy Perception) she can smell it coming in the door. I swear I now have a complex about my breath. I find myself talking to her with my face pointed in a slightly different direction so my breath doesn't go straight to her face. I brush my teeth 5 times a day (which is still usually not enough). And to top it off she's sensitive to certain kinds of toothpaste AND to Listerine. I even have noticed sometimes when I'm especially unsure of my mouth odor I talk and suck in air at the same time to possibly prevent a foul-smelling draft to waft in her direction. And in case you're wondering, yes this is possible to do because I've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment