Click on the "Follow" link to keep up with this blog!

Friday, May 28, 2010

An idea

(Week 22, day 3)
  I have created a new blog. I will not be posting on it, I only put one post on there. I am going to gather prayers for Aiden from 1000 people. I can't imagine God won't move for us if 1000 people pray so I am asking that you not only go and post a prayer, but that you tell each and every person you know and send them the link as well so they can tell their friends and so on until we reach 1000. Here's the link:
http://bigprayerforlittlefire.blogspot.com
  Well I went back to work today. The most gut-wrenching 8 hours of my life. I hated every minute of it. I didn't want to be away from my wife and my son. However, one thing I've learned is that no matter how horrible the situation is that you're going through, regardless of how you feel, life goes on. So back to work I go. Until Aiden is born, anyway. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I could get some consistent sleep, but that ain't happening. Practice for when Aiden comes home I suppose.
  The one thing that hasn't changed is Tanisha is still experiencing pain and it still kills me. She can't get up out of bed unless she's using the restroom so her back starts to hurt. Who knew there was such a thing as too much bedtime? Last night I helped her in the restroom and before she walked out and back to her bed she just laid her head on my chest and held onto me. I wanted to hold her for hours. Instead I gently steered her to the bed, but it absolutely killed me. I love my wife so much and I hate to see her in pain, but the great thing about it is she loves her son so much she's not complaining. She's more than happy to lay in the bed and take what comes because it's what's best for our child.
  I made Tanisha mad today. I fussed at her (gently I swear) about eating and she bit my head off. All I could say was, "Ok, you're absolutely right baby." I guess I can be TOO overprotective sometimes. SOME times. Just ask Staci. But I take my role very seriously so I'm not apologetic about it. Well, unless my wife attacks me. Then I always apologize.

2 comments:

  1. You are just doing what you have to do big Pappa so keep your head up. If you won't do it who will? It has to be done and it's just so happened it's your job to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....apologize...ur a smart man:) ~Nissi

    ReplyDelete