Click on the "Follow" link to keep up with this blog!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

(Week 15, day 5)
  I just thought I would share a few random thoughts and questions that have crossed my brain at one point or another since finding out my wife was pregnant. Enjoy.

  If millions of healthy babies have been born before we found out this information, why is it that now my wife cannot lay on her back and get a comfortable night sleep?
  What color is my baby going to be?
  Will I be a different father to this baby than to Staci? Will she end up resenting me?
  What the hell does "natal" mean?
  Why is the due date so close to October? I don't want my baby born in October.
  Will I start ignoring my dog once the baby is born?
  How different is this kid's personality going to be from Staci's personality?
  Am I being selfish or wrong for praying for a boy?
  Just how angry can my wife get? I mean, she hates the heat already and the temperature hasn't even broken 90 yet!
  Why is it that I cry now at every single emotional family moment on a movie or TV?
  Am I really going to gain weight during this pregnancy?
  Is it mean to already be thinking about the people who I'm not going to let hold my child?
  What if Tanisha gets pregnant right after we have this kid? OMG!
  How many people are really reading this blog?
  Why Mozart?
  I really love my family a lot.
  How much information can I read about babies before I don't want to read anymore?
  Will I really be able to curb my spending when we're decorating the baby's room?
  I hope I have a boy. 

5 comments:

  1. Decorate that baby's room with all the love and dont curb a thing...hopefully Auntie Rach can help, this baby cant have all hand me downs :)LOL

    Hope you have a boy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the blogspot has a visitor counter.

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. No defntly not all hand me downs but as much as possible lol :)

    "wife"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! this was the best one so far, I'm reading from most current back...I love to laugh (some of ur random thoughts and questions had me LMBO), so this one hit the spot. Josh I love ur ability to be vulnerable,sensitive and bold! U R "Super "Kool" ~ Nissi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorites too. I read them over and over again and just crack up. LOL! I love my husband...

    "wife"

    ReplyDelete